Core Skills - Software background
Educational Qualification - Bachelor’s degree in a related field
About the Role
RD Global is a software consultancy with focus on Web & Application Development, UX Design, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Mobile Development, IOT and Cloud Enabling. We develop software solutions for our partners by combining our professional expertise, domain experience and knowledge of latest technology trends. You may learn more about us at https://www.rdglobalinc.com/
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, as well as experience in consulting, tech implementation and user experience. They will work alongside key stakeholders to identify requirements, set design goals, study users, and craft experience that translate business and user needs into highly engaging customer experiences.
PO Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of projects including the overall execution of multiple fast-paced programs: from business case development through implementation
- Drives complex technology projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives
- Develops and constructs project plans, status reports, executive presentations, and process maps
- Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals are achieved (e.g., deadline, scope, budget, quality, vendor dependency, security). Develops and documents mitigation and resolution strategies. Communicates issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Product backlog tracking and sprint planning
- Possess strong skills in estimation and scheduling
- Creates and maintains approved project budgets (IT and business combined), interfaces with multiple functions/departments, considers impacts to agents and customers (directly or indirectly), and addresses complex business, legal or regulatory issues.
- Focus on customer experience, and delivering on business outcomes, quality, cost, and schedule
Key Skill Sets:
- 5+ years of Software Project Management experience
- Must be able to manage multiple and concurrent cross functional project(s) from conception through completion.
- Must have high proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.).
- Able to work effectively with geographically dispersed remote teams.
- Must have strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills to handle multiple assignments and competing priorities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to explain complex concepts/issues in simple terms.
- Exposure to Waterfall and Agile methodologies highly desirable.