About the Role
RD Global is a software consultancy with focus on Web & Application Development, UX Design, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Mobile Development, IOT and Cloud Enabling. We develop software solutions for our partners by combining our professional expertise, domain experience and knowledge of latest technology trends. You may learn more about us at https://www.rdglobalinc.com/
The ideal candidate will be familiar working with IT teams, have knowledge of insurance compliance, strong communication skills, and experienced with client facing interactions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong RPA Skills with experience in full project development, implementation, and deployment using UiPath’s Enterprise RPA Platform
- Strong collaboration, communication, and documentation skills
- Ability to play an onshore lead role and manage a large team of offshore RPA developers
- Well-versed in architecting RPA solutions in cloud environments, implementing CI/CD pipelines for deployment automation, automated testing, etc.
- Hands-on experience implementing end to end execution of various processes using Attended, Unattended, Development, and non-production bots
- Experience designing bots/workflows with excellent exception handling mechanisms.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum work environment
- Strong experience in automating Front-office and Back-office process areas involving Web, Mainframe, Citrix, and Windows-based applications
- Well versed on UiPath Orchestrator, session management, Queues, Schedules, Jobs, Logs, and debugging of process solution
- Strong knowledge of usage of various OCR engines like (Google, Microsoft, and Abbyy), document classifiers, ML extractors, and AI/ML models
- Experience in structured and pattern-based data extraction using web data extraction and export the data to Excel or Database
- Broad knowledge in the entire spectrum of UiPath products - Insight, Automation Hub, AI-Fabric, Document understanding, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related; or equivalent work experience
- 5 years’ experience in RPA as a Sr. Developer or Lead Developer
- Preferred to have UiPath Certification
- Experience in IT consulting a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple and concurrent cross functional project(s)
- Able to work effectively with geographically dispersed remote teams
- Must have the ability to explain complex concepts/issues in simple terms
- Well versed in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing interaction experience
- On-site Fort Lauderdale, FL