About the Role
RD Global is a software consultancy with focus on Web & Application Development, UX Design, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Mobile Development, IOT and Cloud Enabling. We develop software solutions for our partners by combining our professional expertise, domain experience and knowledge of latest technology trends. You may learn more about us at https://www.rdglobalinc.com/
The Product Owner understands the business requirements and processes of target customers, and how they fit into the overall product direction and purpose. The Product Owner will be responsible for translating that direction into various document types, including requirement documents, mind maps, user stories, and product specifications. This role will take end-to-end leadership and product ownership.
- Articulate the business value of the product features to stakeholders
- Be an agile Product Owner for our development teams and own your roadmap
- Collaborate with the sales & marketing team to develop strategy and customer-centric design in every product discussion
- Understand and articulate customer needs, partner with UX to conduct customer research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize requirements
- Ensure product roadmap and vision are communicated to the development team
- Works closely with the Development Team to scope/design features & functionality
- Clearly articulate and elaborate product/feature requirements to architects, designers, analysts, and developers
- Serves as both the product and subject matter expert for assigned product(s), in support of the Product Manager/Director
- Manages deadline, scope, budget, etc.
- Supports and participates in Agile process events - sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, etc. to help ensure team velocity and success
- Lead and influence a cross functional team to ensure the team delivers products that meet business requirements/needs and delivers business and operational value to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field
- Demonstrate ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate new ideas
- Able to work effectively with geographically dispersed remote teams
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Expert knowledge of Agile, Scrum methodologies etc.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills
- SAAS experience is a plus