About the Role
RD Global offers IT software consultancy services with focus on Web & Application Development, UX Design, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Mobile Development and Cloud Enabling. We develop software solutions for our partners by combining our professional expertise, domain experience and knowledge of latest technology trends.
We are seeking a highly enthusiastic, results driven sales professional to augment our expansion plans and be a critical member of our leadership team as we continue to grow. We know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. If you have a history of successfully developing sales opportunities, building rapport and meeting or exceeding sales goals, we encourage you to forward your resume for consideration and be ready to partner with us on our journey towards success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of RD Global’s products, services, and operational structure in order to identify and promote new business opportunities for the organization.
- Work independently to research and identify new Business to Business opportunities for the organization.
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities by contacting business leaders in related industries, such as insurance companies, financial services, and banking entities as well as networking at industry- related events.
- Develop and increase company presence in the market by creating a development plan and conducting market analysis.
- Understand customer needs intimately, investigate solutions that resolve issues, and deliver technical proposals.
- Collaborate with marketing department on the development of relevant educational materials.
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to develop various market strategies
- 3+ years of successful high-level B2B sales experience in IT (Software Technology) preferred
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, with technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing and sales strategies
- Strong ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and superior time management
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills required
Benefits of joining our team
- Competitive compensation package plus commissions
- Medical benefits, 401(k) savings plan, paid vacation and more.
- Performance linked Quarterly sales bonuses